Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanks giving

I am filled with gratitude this day and every day.  The reasons for which are far too numerous to list.  Suffice it to say I am grateful for the abundant blessings in my life.  A wonderful family and extended family.  Our health.  Our fantastic friends. The fun we have together.  The food we share.  The love we share.  For every minute we have together.

I could go on, but I am not particularly grateful for the virus that has inhabited my body this day.  I shall go lay in my cozy bed and rest like my body is telling me to do.

I hope you had a Thanks giving filled with family, friends and gratitude for all that you have.

Please send a thought or prayer to those who are not as fortunate.  Perhaps while you are shopping on line or in the stores you will pick up a gift for Toys for Tots or some extra food for the local food pantry or perhaps something to send a solider over seas.

Count your blessings.  Hug your children.  Say I love you to those you love.

Oh, and enjoy your leftovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment